2018?

Discussion in 'General' started by JethroBoom, Apr 26, 2017.

1. JethroBoom

JethroBoom Space Marine

Jul 31, 2013
    DFW
    Ok, I'm really premature here, just curious about when the next events are usually announced, despite being under the weather in the hotel room half the event, had a lot of fun and looking forward to the next one. Great way to break up the 12 month wait between QCs.

2. PeasAndClams

PeasAndClams Space Marine

Aug 1, 2013
    Lewisville
    It normally comes around the new year form what I have noticed. I think in 2015 they announced 2016 dates like a week after the con. But previous years was later. Due to venue troubles (for lack of a better word) we got dates a little later this year.

3. TheWildcat

TheWildcat Space Marine

Aug 3, 2011
    Texas
    Yeah, but this topic is about FADECON.

For that I think it's a matter of when FADE is ready. Seems like it was somewhere between now and QuakeCon last year. But my memory is hazy.

4. AlGore

AlGore Space Marine

Aug 4, 2011
    Phoenix, AZ
    Don't forget that he's mentioned he doesn't know if he's going to keep having Fadecon. I hope he does, but I completely understand if he stops doing it.

5. FADE

FADE Thread Necromancer

Jul 15, 2011
    The Center of Attention
    Still in a bit of flux at the moment. It will be posted in all the usual places when the plans get finalized.

b0mbsquad, Doomed83 and AlGore like this.
  6. Vortaku

Vortaku Lost Packets

Jul 11, 2016
    Excited to attend again, last year was my first year and I met some good people. Heck even sitting with one of them at QC this year.
    I have to be more outgoing and talk to more people for the next fadecon

DANGEROUSGIRL likes this.