BAWLS Ginger!

Discussion in 'General' started by Neg1, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Neg1

Neg1 Administrator Staff Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    New BAWLS Flavor just released Ginger!

unnamed.png

BAWLS GUARANA GINGER
    Yup, that’s right, we caffeinated Ginger Ale. Introducing BAWLS Ginger - the best freakin’ ginger ale on the planet… well, according to us. It’s smooth, crisp, bubbly and refreshing but this is no ordinary Ginger Ale. Unlike others, it’s infused with the BAWLS famous guarana berry. It’s a concoction we’ve dubbed the Hulk of Ginger Ale. To top it off, BAWLS Ginger is packaged in our new emerald green glass bottle with a golden crown. It’s a thing of beauty. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

http://www.bawls.com/flavors/ginger

2. Jauris

Jauris Orbital Strike

Jun 11, 2012
    Carrollton, TX
    Nice! It's a shame it's only in bottles though

3. ShempsKid

ShempsKid PhD in Pain

Jul 19, 2012
    Plano, Texas
    ... Ewww.

4. theBrayn

theBrayn Physics Don't Apply

Jul 1, 2013
    fixed it

upload_2017-2-8_14-31-34.png

5. jex

jex Space Marine

Jul 14, 2015
    TX
    I'm not a huge fan of Ginger Ale but I know people that are...maybe they can bring some cans to QuakeCon to flaunt their stuff. Hopefully someone talking to the vendors can remind them not to hand out GLASS for purchase or prizes this year. Ugh...the Nuka Cola glasses were a huge nightmare for security last year. We finally tracked down Jenny and to explain that all the broken glass and the glasses being confiscated at security was actually coming from the vendor area.

6. Neg1

Neg1 Administrator Staff Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    Right now the new bawls Ginger is only in bottles, the orange when that came out was the same way so lets hope they have it in cans by August.

Yeah I found it funny the amount of glass items being given away last year, its not really a problem if its not taken into the byoc but due to no bag check between the expo hall and byoc you could take it right in. Glass was allowed in 04 and 05 at the Gaylord and don't think it was banned in force till 07 the 2nd year that the Hilton. It just added to the cleanup time at the end of the event and is a minor safety issue(but I would never ever walk barefoot in the byoc thats nasty).

7. theBrayn

Jul 1, 2013
    It doesn't help that the official swag booth also sells glass items like the shot glasses I got a few years back. I'm pretty sure they allowed those in the BYOC even with bag check (I think that was 2014).

8. twodavez

twodavez Super Moderator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne, In
    I would imagine the odds of you accidently breaking a single shot glass is far less likely than a case of empty Bawls on your desk. Plus you're not going to try to build a Bawls tower with shot glasses...

9. theBrayn

Jul 1, 2013
    That would entirely depend on if I'm using the shot glasses in the BYOC or they stay in their packaging. :p

10. tindolos

tindolos Explosive Footwork

Jul 28, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    I just ordered a case!

FYI, looks like they are doing free shipping on the ginger bottles. That's big time.

11. DeusEx

DeusEx Orbital Strike

Jul 15, 2011
    Gladewater, TX
    I'll have to check out here to see if they have them yet in the travel stop I go by every couple of weeks.

12. tindolos

Jul 28, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    My shipment of BAWLS ginger arrived today! Can't wait to get home and try it out.

13. theBrayn

Jul 1, 2013
    Any update?

14. tindolos

Jul 28, 2011
    Lubbock, TX
    Yes!

If you are a fan of ginger ale, you will certainly enjoy BAWLS Ginger. Ginger has the classic smooth and bubbly BAWLS profile, but with a kick of ginger - you will definitely notice it. It also has a nice creamy taste at the end, which reminds me of cream soda. I've been enjoying it very much. However, this may not be the perfect BYOC drink. I didn't wait very long after putting them in the fridge before cracking open the first one. The ginger taste was VERY noticeable when it wasn't quite cold. Then again, I prefer all my BAWLS to be freezing cold!

Bottom line: BAWLS ginger is a SOLID ginger ale!

I plan to start experimenting with different mixed drinks soon! First up, soju and BAWLS ginger!

20170215_160413_HDR.jpg

20170216_093211.jpg

theBrayn likes this.
  15. theBrayn

Jul 1, 2013
    I was starting to think the Gingers got you...
    [​IMG]

DeusEx and tindolos like this.
  16. twodavez

twodavez Super Moderator Staff Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne, In
    I just love the Green bottle! Very sexy

jex and tindolos like this.
  17. DeusEx

DeusEx Orbital Strike

Jul 15, 2011
    Gladewater, TX
    I haven't been able to check locally to see if the travel stop about 15 minutes away has it, but I did get a bottle for Abby at Micro Center on Saturday this past week. Since I have to go back on Saturday this week to take my youngest to visit a trade school, I might stop at Micro Center again and get her another one.