Closed - WANT TO BUY 1 QC2017 BYOC for face + transfer (and two pictures of my cats)

Discussion in 'Seat Buying/Selling' started by wrobot, Aug 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrobot

wrobot Lost Packets

Aug 9, 2017
    Looking for a last-ditch effort in trying to secure a BYOC pass transfer from anybody who needs to make other arrangements and can't make it. I haven't had a vacation in a long time, and haven't gotten the chance to participate in a LAN experience for much longer so it would be a dream come true. Please PM, I will try and keep my eyes on the forums as well.

By the way, the cat pictures are non-negotiable. Thank you so much if you are willing to reach out.

EDIT: I wanted to add a little about myself, and since I wrote this in response to a seller thread I thought I could leave it here as well:

I'm a 28 year old who left quake long ago when I went to school, and only recently getting back into competitive shooters during the overwatch closed beta and now back into quake. When I was younger, q3/cpma/q4 were my entire life and my quake 4 dueling team, Team Uprising was responsible for producing half of the competitive map pool and most if not all the frag video montages in the scene.

The best part of quake has always been the community, and being a young guy I remember it being beyond unreal getting to go to events and make so many friends from around the world who were so passionate about our hobbies. Many of those friends qualified to play this year at quakecon, and the opportunity to see them again would be absolutely amazing.

I've been considering making the drive and either volunteering or just spectating, but I know if that comes to pass I would be equally devastated not getting to partake in the gaming side and if there's any way to get involved with that side of the event I know it would be such an amazing experience to be there.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
  2. Gameking27

Gameking27 Physics Don't Apply

Mar 23, 2015
    Midlothian, Texas
    bump

3. KamaKazi06

KamaKazi06 "Fucking Quake Master' Staff Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Oklahoma City, TX
    bump in same day?

4. theBrayn

theBrayn Space Marine

Jul 1, 2013
    Clearly Gameking27 is a fan of cat pictures.

KamaKazi06 likes this.
  5. KamaKazi06

KamaKazi06 "Fucking Quake Master' Staff Member

Jul 14, 2011
    Oklahoma City, TX
    lol he should revive our caturday thread here

6. wrobot

wrobot Lost Packets

Aug 9, 2017
    Still looking! Thanks for reading!

7. wrobot

wrobot Lost Packets

Aug 9, 2017
    Guys, I am no longer looking. If a moderator could close this thread that would be great.

I was offered a ticket, but before transfer checking with my wife we have other obligations at that time now. Thanks for reading, and good luck for anybody else looking!

8. dannyyy_ql

dannyyy_ql Lost Packets

Jul 31, 2017
    I would like the ticket

9. twodavez

twodavez Forum Staff Staff Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Fort Wayne, In
    Closed. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.