Floor Spot and WinD

Discussion in 'Roommate Board' started by TheWildcat, Aug 24, 2017.

1. TheWildcat

TheWildcat Space Marine

Aug 3, 2011
    Texas
    Okay, I'm going to let this topic do double duty.

First, has anyone seen or heard from WinD today. He was supposed to be here last night, but said something came up and he would not be here until 9am.

That came and went. I've texted, posted in our room topic here in the forums, texted again, and called and left a voice mail. There has been no response. It is now approaching 9 "pm". 12 hours overdue without contact.

The last contact he made was after 11:50 pm last night. He offered to pay his share by PayPal, but did not mention any delays.

If anyone knows him, they should probably check up on. Could be simple inconsiderate behavior. But might not be.

And to the second point, we need him to cover our costs. If he can't or just didn't show up, then we will really need another room mate to help our costs.

Even if WinD shows up or contacts us or something, we could take an extra person in a floor spot.

Call it $40 per night for a floor spot with StinkyTurd.

Let me know if your interested or know what happened to WinD.

2. TheWildcat

TheWildcat Space Marine

Aug 3, 2011
    Texas
    Okay, so on the positive side, I looked at WinD's website and saw nothing, but I also stumbled on his twitch channel.

He streamed wed night talking about the flight in the morning. Then he streamed yesterday and indicated that his flight was grounded for some length of time. So I know he's not dead or anything.

Didn't sound positive about being here though, and still has not responded to my messages from yesterday. Therefore, i have no money for his share and no indication he'll be here. So it looks a bit more like we may well need that floor spot.

3. avoice217

avoice217 Baby's First WASD

Jul 29, 2012
    San Antonio, Tx
    Hey Wildcat, unfortunately my plans for a place to stay fell through. Is that open spot still available by chance? If so, I will gladly take it. I dont drink or smoke & very respectful of peoples space. I will bring my own sleeping bag, so that wont be an issue. Let me know please.

4. Neg1

Neg1 Forum Staff Staff Member

Jul 15, 2011
    Dallas, TX
    PeasAndClams, Zubi and KamaKazi06 like this.
  5. TheWildcat

TheWildcat Space Marine

Aug 3, 2011
    Texas
    Two roommates are out. Curiosity and I are here overnight anyway.

If somebody needs a floor spot for the night, we'll still do $40 for the night.