Need 2 Tickets (don't have to be next to each other)

Discussion in 'Seat Buying/Selling' started by Dienamix, Apr 13, 2017.

1. Dienamix

Dienamix Space Marine

Aug 7, 2011
    The seats can be anywhere. If you decide you can't make it, I will happily buy.
    We already have our hotel reserved for Wed-Sun. Please :(
    Waited in line and didn't get tickets.
    This is the first year my whole family is going and I would really appreciate tickets for me and my husband

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  2. Dienamix

Dienamix Space Marine

Aug 7, 2011
    My first quakecon was in 2009, and I have not been able to make it every year after it due to school, work, or medical emergencies. This is my first year being able to go, and I didn't get tickets. Please pm, or post if you have a ticket to sell. You dont even need to have 2 tickets, 1 is enough. it can be from 2 separate people.
    The second ticket is actually for my husband who has never gone to a lan, or an event like this ever before. I've hyped him up now for the last few months ever since we booked the hotel. Would suck if we couldn't go. He actually starts college on the 28th, the day after quakecon. So both of us got really lucky on our scheduling. Now we just need tickets

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  3. Dienamix

Dienamix Space Marine

Aug 7, 2011
    Bump

4. Dienamix

Dienamix Space Marine

Aug 7, 2011
    Still looking to buy thanks

5. Dienamix

Dienamix Space Marine

Aug 7, 2011
    Ok
    just updating that me and my husband are registered as general attendees. You can find me under the name Dmixx. Ready to pay for 2 tickets plus transfer. Thanks