QDQ/SAS Registration 2017

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by =HPSF=RMP, Apr 13, 2017.

1. =HPSF=RMP

=HPSF=RMP PhD in Pain

Jul 17, 2011
    Keller, TX
    Not sure what happened this year, but my official take is that it needs to be revamped in a big way.

There are 6 people in my group. We all logged in hours early, using different browsers, WIFI, Cellular and MIFI. Only 1 of the 6 was able to register. That 1 person was able to snag 2 QDQ seats. That same 1 person was able to snag 4 SAS seats. So... Out of 6 people, 1 person obtained 6 seats. Nobody else even sniffed one.

I'm not one to complain, but this is nuts.

2. DeusEx

DeusEx Space Marine

Jul 15, 2011
    Gladewater, TX
    I've posted this in the registration thread that popped up, but I have made it publicly known already that if I see a Bethesda/ID staff member I am going to let them have it over this year's debacle. Same for when it comes time for feedback, I'm planning to put the registration system on blast.

3. ShempsKid

ShempsKid PhD in Pain

Jul 19, 2012
    Plano, Texas
    People posted on facebook that they got over 20 by logging out and refreshing. That pisses me off more than anything I've heard.

4. Dave Lister

Dave Lister Baby's First WASD

Jul 15, 2011
    Please keep in mind that the vast majority of id/Bethesda/Zenimax employees at QuakeCon are not involved in the planning and execution of the event. Don't be "that guy".

ShempsKid and Dienamix like this.